2nd October 2009 being our main day, we have lined up the following activities for the day.
- Football finals
- Bicycle race.
- Marathon race.
- wheel chair race (for the disabled)
- Short races.
- Tug of war.
- sack race
Last but not least, 107 cyclists, 83 marathon runners and 21 disabled have registered for the race.
9.00 am - Procession from Showground to Kenyatta Stadium.
10.30 am - Sweet/Sack Race
11.00 am - Start of Marathon race/Start of Bicycle Race
11.10 am - Poems /Choirs
12.00 noon - Start of disables Race.
1.00 pm - Start of Short Race
1.30 pm - Tug of War
2.00 pm - Speeches
3.00 pm - Football Finals.
4.30 pm - Prize giving.
5.00 pm - Departure.
- 1. Hon. Eugene Wamalwa - MP. Saboti.
- 2. Hon. Joshua Kutuny - MP Cherangany
- 3. Hon. Noah Wekesa - MP Kwanza.
- 4. Tegla Lorupe - World Marathon Champion.
- 5. National Executive Commissioner - Kenya Scout Association.
- 6. District Commission - Trans-Nzoia West.
- 7. Victims of War/Orphans from Uganda
- 8. Victims of War from Rwanda
- 9. Humanist Spokesman - Kenya.